We’re hiring – Process Development Project Manager (Crystallisation)
As the company project portfolio continues to grow, CatSci now requires experienced Process Development Project Manager (Crystallisation) to join a dynamic team in their world-class facility.
What will your role look like?
Reporting directly to a senior manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, leading, and delivering technical chemical development programmes to cost, quality and time demands
- Designing and performing crystallisation processes to produce active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs)
- Designing and executing experimental protocols to link the structural and bulk properties of an API to its performance
- Writing and presenting proposals for potential clients, liaising with clients at technical meetings, compiling reports to convey results and offer conclusions
- Management of multiple project teams and liaising across functional boundaries to achieve project needs and sharing of opportunities and challenges.
Who are we?
CatSci Ltd, based in Cardiff, UK, is an innovation partner to the chemical research, development and manufacturing industries, specialising in process research and development for manufacturing drug substance and other high value materials. CatSci Ltd has extensive knowledge and expertise in a wide range of chemistry from discovery support through to full scale manufacturing and life-cycle management.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive, negotiable salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company benefits
- Annual bonus
- Wellbeing Program
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements (subject to prior agreement)
- The best team to work with (even if it is us saying so!)
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a crystallisation process development scientist who has an extensive experience of the crystallisation science and how it relates to pharmaceutical products and processes to support our growth into material science and solid-state verticals.
- A PhD in chemistry with ideally five years’ experience of chemistry and management
- Extensive experience in process development and crystallisation design
- Working knowledge of physical and organic chemistry
- Experience in solid state chemistry
- Excellent task management and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Project risk management activities to minimize risks to delivery
- Understanding of chemical synthesis and process chemistry, and experience within the pharmaceutical sector
- A partnership mentality that encourages the use of state-of-the-art science and technology solutions that deliver value for customers
Passion for science is essential, as well as self-motivation and results-oriented nature. You will be capable of thinking creatively, keen on challenging new experiences and making decisions with integrity to support the business, while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Do you have what it takes to join on this journey of growth? Apply by sending your CV, which clearly demonstrates required criteria, to email@example.com
*As an equal opportunities employer, we will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments in order to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.