20th August 2020
As the company project portfolio continues to grow, CatSci now requires additional experienced Technical Project Managers to join a dynamic team in their world-class facility.
Location: Cardiff, UK
Compensation: £36-50k, 25 days annual leave, company benefits and annual bonus
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Reporting directly to a senior manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, leading, and delivering technical chemical development programmes to cost, quality and time demands
- Writing and presenting proposals for potential clients, liaising with clients at technical meetings, compiling reports to convey results and offer conclusions
- Management of multiple project teams and liaising across functional boundaries to achieve project needs and sharing of opportunities and challenges.
Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- A PhD in chemistry with at least five years’ experience of chemistry and management
- Excellent task management and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Perform project risk management activities to minimize risks to delivery
- Understanding of chemical synthesis and process chemistry, and experience within the pharmaceutical sector
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively to solve demanding problems
- A partnership mentality that encourages the use of state-of-the art science and technology solutions that deliver value for customers
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a clear focus on delivery of demanding project objectives
- Capable of mentoring and developing team members, maintaining strong level of integrity.
- Good communicator, using written and verbal media; able to advocate and justify own opinion, but equally able to take on board differing opinions and work collaboratively
- Confident to make decisions with integrity to support the business
- Energetic and enthusiastic. Keen for challenging new experiences and learning.
- Works well with others as a team-player, drawing on their expertise to ensure collective goals are achieved.
- Leadership or management experience is desirable, although formal line management capability is not required.
- Personable and customer focused, whilst maintaining a professional approach
To Apply for this Position
Please send a CV to email@example.com with a covering letter outlining why you believe you are qualified for this demanding and exciting role.
Applications will only be considered if received by e-mail. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 13th September 2020
© CatSci Ltd, 2020