The CatSci Ltd team will be attending CPHI Barcelona, taking place on 24th – 26th October 2023.
You can find us at Stand 3N20, where we will be exhibiting with our partners, the global CDMO AGC Pharma Chemicals. Our strategic partnership allows us to provide scalable small molecule API manufacturing, from grams to tonnes, meeting the requisite quality, timelines and budget to support projects from pre-clinical development to large scale commercial production. Our customers can harness AGC’s GMP manufacturing capabilities while leveraging our CMC expertise. This partnership eases your journey through the product development lifecycle and, even more importantly, expedites the delivery of life-changing new medicines to patients worldwide.
Attending CPHI will be:
- Dr Ross Burn – CEO
- Dr Simon Tyler – CCO
- Dr Jerome Theobald – COO
- Rob Crook – Director of Chemical Science
- Dr Jas Douville – Head of Business Development, North America
- Dr João Madeira do Ó – Head of Business Development, Europe
- Dr Jenny Wallis – Head of Business Development, New England
- Dr Gavin King – Head of Partnering & Strategic Development
- Ali Albeckai – Business Development Executive
- Dr Sofia Papadouli – Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications
CPHI Barcelona is one of the largest events in the pharmaceutical calendar. We are looking forward to connecting with like-minded individuals and discussing how we can accelerate medicines development together.
If you would like to meet us at CPHI, get in touch now to book a meeting. We would love to discuss your pipeline challenges and identify potential collaborations to support the delivery of your best-in-class therapeutics.