The Next Decade of Drug Development
5th – 7th October 2021
As part of the celebrations of our 10 Year Anniversary, CatSci hosted a free 3 half-day online symposium entitled: The Next Decade of Drug Development.
The event was centred on the future of medicines development. It featured industry-leading speakers from AstraZeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, DeepMatter, FogPharma, Merck, Novartis, R.I., Roche, Syngenta and more.
They delivered 30-minute presentations about their work. At the end of each talk, there was also time for the speakers to answer questions from attendees, and time allocated throughout the afternoon for networking sessions.
The event speakers included:
- Martin Eastgate (Executive Director at Bristol-Myers Squibb)
- Theodore Martinot (Vice President of Pharmaceutical Development at FogPharma)
- Michael Parmentier (Associate Director, Science & Technology at Novartis)
- Georg Wuitschik (Principal Scientist at Roche)
- Phillip Inglesby (Team Manager at AstraZeneca)
- Megan Shaw (Senior Scientist at MSD)
- Nessa Carson (Principal Automation Scientist at Syngenta)
- Calvin Sun (Professor at University of Minnesota)
- Dave Parry (Research Director at DeepMatter)
- Johnathan Matlock (Non Executive Director at Argonaute RNA)
- Silas Adekunle (Co-Founder and CEO at Reach Industries)
- Alice Dunbabin (Senior Scientist at CatSci Ltd)
- Seb York (Talent Lead, Equality and Diversity Champion at CatSci Ltd)
The complete agenda for the symposium can be found here.
Discover our symposia here.