CatSci Ltd are pleased to share that we have been shortlisted for a multitude of esteemed awards. We are finalists for the below:
• Wales STEM Awards Company of the Year (50+ employees)
• Wales STEM Awards Ambassador of the Year (Seb York)
• In-House Recruitment Awards High Growth Strategy Award
• The Great British Business Woman’s Awards Male Advocate of the Year Award (Seb York)
• British Recruitment Awards Best Overall Candidate Experience
• British Recruitment Awards Talent Acquisition Strategy of the Year
The Wales STEM Awards are a celebration of the companies in Wales that are dedicated to furthering the Welsh STEM sector, and it is an honour to be named finalists in two categories. We are shortlisted in the Company of the Year (50+ employees) and the STEM Ambassador of the Year (Seb York) Awards.
We have also been shortlisted for the In-House Recruitment Awards’ High Growth Strategy Award. This nomination reflects how we have scaled up our strategic recruitment efforts as we continue to expand our workforce and capabilities to match our customer’s needs.
Our Talent & Inclusion Manager, Seb York, has been shortlisted for the Great British Business Woman’s Male Advocate of the Year Award. These awards are a celebration of Great Britain’s inspiring businesswomen, and this award is for a male who works effortlessly to raise awareness around male privilege in the workplace, and stands beside women as his equals while advocating tirelessly for gender equality.
We are also thrilled to be shortlisted for the British Recruitment Awards Best Overall Candidate Experience and the Talent Acquisition Strategy of the Year. This reflects the relentless effort we have put into upscaling our workforce, while focussing on creating a seamless and accessible process for our candidates.