The Next Decade of Drug Development
5th – 7th October 2021
CatSci has a special birthday coming up! It is about to celebrate its 10th anniversary. As part of the celebrations of this milestone, CatSci hosted a free 3 half-day online symposium entitled: The Next Decade of Drug Development from 5th – 7th October.
The event was centred on the future of medicines development. It featured industry-leading speakers from AstraZeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, DeepMatter, FogPharma, Merck, Novartis, R.I., Roche, Syngenta and more.
They delivered succinct 25-minute presentations about their work. At the end of each talk, there was also time for the speakers to answer questions from attendees, and time allocated throughout the afternoon for networking sessions.
Our agenda includes talks from:
- Martin Eastgate (Executive Director at Bristol-Myers Squibb)
- Theodore Martinot (Vice President of Pharmaceutical Development at FogPharma)
- Michael Parmentier (Associate Director, Science & Technology at Novartis)
- Georg Wuitschik (Principal Scientist at Roche)
- Phillip Inglesby (Team Manager at AstraZeneca)
- Megan Shaw (Senior Scientist at MSD)
- Nessa Carson (Principal Automation Scientist at Syngenta)
- Calvin Sun (Professor at University of Minnesota)
- Dave Parry (Research Director at DeepMatter)
- Johnathan Matlock (Non Executive Director at Argonaute RNA)
- Silas Adekunle (Co-Founder and CEO at Reach Industries)
- Alice Dunbabin (Senior Scientist at CatSci Ltd)
- Seb York (Talent Lead, Equality and Diversity Champion at CatSci Ltd)
The complete agenda for the symposium can be found here.