We’re hiring – Talent Acquisition Specialist
9th December 2020
As the company portfolio continues to grow, CatSci now requires a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a dynamic team in their world-class facility. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at CatSci, you will be responsible for resourcing the very best talent in our sector. You will be managing all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Location: Cardiff, UK
Contract: Permanent, part time (three days a week)
Compensation: Excellent renumeration package including company shares and annual bonus, 25 days annual leave.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager your responsibilities will include understanding and fulfilling the business’ recruitment needs, liaising with and supporting hiring managers, as well as connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and interviewing. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, particularly within pharmaceuticals, we’d like to hear from you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles
- Coordinating the recruitment process end-to-end and providing an efficient experience for all candidates, at all stages of the recruitment process
- Creating and publishing job ads in various portals
- Networking with potential candidates through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborating with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screening resumes and job applications
- Conducting initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interviewing candidates for a wide range of roles at all levels (junior, senior and executive)
- Tracking hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Reinforcing and developing our employer branding
- Designing, distributing, and measuring the results of candidate experience surveys
- Training and advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Participating in job fairs
- Following up with candidates throughout the hiring process, and to provide feedback
- Maintaining a network of potential candidates for future opportunities
Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role. Experience within the pharmaceutical sector would be desirable
- Candidate focused and experienced in creating and maintaining relationships
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites, along with hands on experience with job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, along with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field is desirable
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector would be advantageous
To Apply for this Position
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining why you believe you are qualified for this demanding and exciting role.
Applications will only be considered if received by e-mail. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 17th January 2021