We’re hiring – Senior Chemist
As the company continues to grow rapidly, CatSci require additional experienced technical experts to join a dynamic team in our world-class facility.
What will your role look like?
You will be delivering chemistry programmes to cost, quality and time demands while liaising with clients at technical meetings, and compiling reports to convey results and offer conclusions.
You will bring scientific excellence to the research and development of new processes for our clients alongside of commitment to personal development and training, and to sharing of expertise and experience with other team members.
Who are we?
CatSci Ltd, based in Cardiff, UK, is an innovation partner to the chemical research, development and manufacturing industries, specialising in process research and development for manufacturing drug substance and other high value materials. CatSci Ltd has extensive knowledge and expertise in a wide range of chemistry from discovery support through to full scale manufacturing and life-cycle management.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary: £30,500 – £36,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Company benefits
- Annual bonus
- Wellbeing Program
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements (subject to prior agreement)
- The best team to work with (even if it is us saying so!)
What are we looking for?
- A PhD in chemistry and at least two years’ experience in industry or post-doctoral studies
- Detailed understanding of organic synthesis and, preferably, process chemistry
- Some experience, or a genuine interest, in the development and scale-up of chemical processes to large scale lab and pilot processes
- Expertise in the use of practical synthetic chemistry techniques
- Excellent task management and communication skill
Passion for science is essential, as well as self-motivation and results-oriented nature. You will be capable of mentoring and developing team members, making decisions with integrity to support the business, while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Do you have what it takes to join on this journey of growth? Apply by sending your CV, which clearly demonstrates required criteria, to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can use the form below or, but if you do not receive an automatic email confirming your application being successful, please email us directly.