We’re hiring – Senior Scientist
As the company continues to grow rapidly, CatSci require additional experienced technical experts to join a dynamic team in our world-class facility.
What will your role look like?
As a Senior Scientist, you will be delivering chemistry programmes to cost, quality and time demands while liaising with clients at technical meetings, and compiling reports to convey results and offer conclusions.
Senior Scientists bring scientific excellence to the research and development of new processes for our clients alongside of commitment to personal development and training, and to sharing of expertise and experience with other team members.
Who are we?
CatSci Ltd, based in Cardiff, UK, is an innovation partner to the chemical research, development and manufacturing industries, specialising in process research and development for manufacturing drug substance and other high value materials. CatSci Ltd has extensive knowledge and expertise in a wide range of chemistry from discovery support through to full scale manufacturing and life-cycle management.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary: £30,700 – £37,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Company benefits
- Annual bonus
- Wellbeing Program
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements (subject to prior agreement)
- The best team to work with (even if it is us saying so!)
What are we looking for in the next Senior Scientist?
- Ideally a PhD in chemistry with experience in industry or post-doctoral studies, however Master’s degree with experience in industry would be considered
- Detailed understanding of organic synthesis and, preferably, process chemistry
- Some experience, or a genuine interest, in the development and scale-up of chemical processes to large scale lab and pilot processes
- Expertise in the use of practical synthetic chemistry techniques
- Excellent task management and communication skill
Passion for science is essential, as well as self-motivation and results-oriented nature. You will be capable of mentoring and developing team members, making decisions with integrity to support the business, while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
*As an equal opportunities employer, we will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments in order to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Ready to apply? Click here to submit your application. In case of any technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org