We’re hiring – Principal Process Development Manager
12th October 2020
As the company project portfolio continues to grow, CatSci now requires additional experienced Principal Process Development Managers to join a dynamic team in their world-class facility.
Location: Cardiff, UK
Compensation: Excellent renumeration package including shares and annual bonus, 25 days annual leave.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Reporting directly to a senior manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, leading, and delivering technical chemical development programmes to cost, quality and time demands.
- Writing and presenting proposals for potential clients, liaising with clients at technical meetings, compiling reports to convey results and offer conclusions.
- Management of multiple project teams and liaising across functional boundaries to achieve project needs and sharing of opportunities and challenges.
Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- A PhD in chemistry with at least five, and preferably ten, years’ experience of chemistry and management.
- Excellent task management and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Perform project risk management activities to minimize risks to delivery.
- Understanding of chemical synthesis and process chemistry, and experience within the pharmaceutical sector.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively to solve demanding problems.
- A partnership mentality that encourages the use of state of the art science and technology solutions that deliver value for customers.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a clear focus on delivery of demanding project objectives.
- Capable of mentoring and developing team members, maintaining strong level of integrity.
- Good communicator, using written and verbal media; able to advocate and justify own opinion, but equally able to take on board differing opinions and work collaboratively.
- Confident to make decisions with integrity to support the business.
- Energetic and enthusiastic. Keen for challenging new experiences and learning.
- Works well with others as a team-player, drawing on their expertise to ensure collective goals are achieved.
- Leadership or management experience is desirable, although formal line management capability is not required.
- Personable and customer focused, whilst maintaining a professional approach.
To Apply for this Position
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining why you believe you are qualified for this demanding and exciting role.
Applications will only be considered if received by e-mail. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 25th October 2020