We’re hiring – Senior Scientist (Chemistry)
As the company continues to grow rapidly, CatSci require additional experienced technical experts to join a dynamic team in our world-class facility. We are seeking excellent senior scientist with PhD related degree and experience in the industry.
What will your role look like?
You will be applying creative and systematic approaches to chemical process development that leads to safe, environmentally sustainable, robust and scaleable synthetic routes. Through digital tools and approaches to deliver fast and efficient process understanding for our clients
Our scientists are delivering practical projects in laboratory as well as chemistry programmes to cost, quality and time demands. Consequently, you will be liaising with clients at technical meetings, and compiling reports to convey results and offer conclusions. Without saying you will be taking personal responsibility for the quality, integrity, communication and delivery of science on your projects.
Who are we?
CatSci Ltd, based in Cardiff, UK, is an innovation partner to the chemical research, development and manufacturing industries, specialising in process research and development for manufacturing drug substance and other high value materials. CatSci Ltd has extensive knowledge and expertise in a wide range of chemistry from discovery support through to full scale manufacturing and life-cycle management.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave
- Company benefits
- Annual bonus
- Wellbeing Program
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements (subject to prior agreement)
- The best team to work with (even if it is us saying so!)
What we are looking for depends on your level of experience:
- Masters/ PhD in chemistry OR PhDs in physical and inorganic chemistry with a broad knowledge of organic synthesis.
- Relevant experience in the industry or academia
- An appreciation of analytical chemistry, physical organic and/or catalysis would be advantageous
- An ability to simultaneously deliver value to multiple projects
- Developed skills in using design of experiments, automated laboratory technologies and kinetics to solve demanding problems in catalysis
- Data management and visualisation skills
- Good knowledge of applicable standards and an understanding of HSSE
Passion for science is essential, as well as self-motivation and results-oriented nature. You will be capable of thinking creatively, making decisions with integrity to support the business, while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Do you have what it takes to join on this journey of growth? Apply by sending your CV, which clearly demonstrates required criteria, to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can use the form below or, but if you do not receive an automatic email confirming your application being successful, please email us directly.